TTU Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTU Clan Forum

|The Sun Never Sets On The TTU Empire|

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Good News

Go down 
+2
|TTU|Thez
|TTU|VaD3rTM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|VaD3rTM
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM

Some Good News Empty
PostSubject: Some Good News   Some Good News I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:41 am

Ok well I've been keeping a close eye on our TJ Server through GameTracker and me being old fashioned only tend to notice the major Clans that I consider big and well known through E.T and we've made some considerable overtakes of alot of them, most recently we've overtaken FL Trickjump which considering the amount of time TTU TJ has been up is astounding and its the firs aspect to resemble the old TTU so much as TJ was our best server and was rated the Number 1 TJ Server at Gametrackers for quite a while. Now begins our battle for the top spot, meaning we need to overtake Clans like TTA and G!X but I am confident with our members activity and devotion it shall not be long before we hold the top TJ spot once again Smile

Good work everyone,

VaD3rTM.
Back to top Go down
https://ttuclan.forumotion.com
|TTU|Thez

|TTU|Thez

Some Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Good News   Some Good News I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:00 am

Yeah!!! Very good news not Some Good News Very Happy Very Happy WE ROCK U MOTHERFUCKING TTA AND GIX!! xDDD

Nice work TTU Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan.forumotion.com/
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

Some Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Good News   Some Good News I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:14 am

we have great members and are ever growing stronger....we should all be proud of ourselves and keep working hard!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|NeMesis|LKD|

|TTU|NeMesis|LKD|

Some Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Good News   Some Good News I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:56 am

Great news Smile
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

Some Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Good News   Some Good News I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:03 am

our members will rock the top spot into aftershock!!!
=D
couldn't be doing any better i recon =]
peacey gee
from Monkeyyy

(i can so rap....) lol
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Death|L!T|

|TTU|Death|L!T|

Some Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Good News   Some Good News I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:21 am

only i can rap...i listen to it 24/7 Very Happy....always hav some sort of music on wen im on my PC... Razz ive got the king rapping spot here... Cool ...
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Mckenzie|TTU|

Some Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Good News   Some Good News I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:37 pm

that is good news.
gratz to all in the clan an/or who made it possible Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Good News   Some Good News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Good News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTU Clan Forum :: Announcements :: Main Announcements-
Jump to: